Thursday, November 9, 2017

Full Nerd Saturation

This is the poor UPS man carrying all the boxes to my door.

It's been a good 24 hours.

Yesterday, the Mighty Dice Pledge Manager opened, so I got to geek out about wood and dice selection for my pledge.  (For the record, that's 2x Bolivian Rosewood and one set of Galaxy dice and one set of Glacier).

On top of that ... as of a few minutes ago, I have my Gloomhaven shipping notice.  It looks like it's a real box that's actually in transit and not just a shipping label creation.

On top of THAT ... after almost of a month of Kingdom Death fulfillment, as of a few hours ago I can finally see that my core box is moving and will arrive tomorrow.  TOMORROW!

AND ON TOP OF THAT ... my KDM Halloween Web Store order shipped today. 

Most of this in the past 2-3 hrs. 

I'm currently at full nerd saturation.

No comments:

Post a Comment