Thursday, September 14, 2017

ZPS - September

UCM Navy: Coming Soon

Laying the groundwork for future (somewhat) regular updates, I'll break this into four categories and give it an official-sounding name: Zoxe Project Status (ZPS).

With bullet points.  Bullet points are cool.

1. On the Table:

  • Shadows of Brimstone: Derelict Ship (Autoturrets basecoated, remaining primed)
  • Shadows of Brimstone: Trederra (Trederra Mutants and Legionnaires, remaining complete)
  • Ninja Division / Kingdom Death Twilight Knight chibi crossover

2. Gaining Momentum:

  • Dropfleet Commander - Two player starter pack.  Bought this at GenCon, along with a LOT of other DFC content.  Need to get the 2-player pack out and assembled so we can PLAY.
  • Kingdom Death: Monster.  No shipping notice of course, but am mentally preparing for receipt and assembly of the core box.
  • PC Game: Heroes of the Storm.  I'm not much of a MOBA player, but have been enjoying HotS for casual play vs. AI.

3. Losing Traction:

  • Brimstone backlog.  I have so much Brimstone on the shelf; despite some healthy throughput this summer I'm probably losing ground thanks to GenCon acquisitions.  Dropfleet and the pending shipment of Kingdom Death: Monster will cause these boxes to continue to gather dust.
  • Warmachine.  I flirted with buying a 2-player box to get into this title at the FLGS, but alas I just don't have the bandwidth.
  • PC Game:  Guild Wars 2.  This is a great game with some pretty amazing longevity for a 2012 title.  I dusted off my account this summer and found that I really re-enjoyed this game, found a great guild, and finally finished the personal storyline.  But I don't have the ability to really get into longer sessions, and it's a struggle to digest the game in 20-40 minute increments.

4. Going, going, gone....

  • PC Game:  World of Warcraft.  I came back for Legion, and was initially enthused about it after catching the last 6-9 months of Warlords of Draenor.  But alas, the Class Halls, and the relatively small questing map meant that my alt army sat stagnant.
  • PC Game: Overwatch. I really want to like this game, but the headaches this game gives me says my body disagrees.
  • PC Game:  EVE Online.  EVE and I have diverged in interests, resulting in this very blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment