Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween Indeed

This year's halloween promo -- sold out!

Quick post.  Two things.


  1. Poots launched the Halloween sale.  My phone chirped at work, and I pulled up the store page and started frantically adding things to my cart.  The KD store works surprisingly well on Android, so I was able to get everything I wanted, including this years' orange box promo. 

    So there I am, in my (very uptight) office, where phone use during business hours isn't exactly normal, paging through scantily clad figures in my cubicle.  The (even more uptight) lady from across the way chooses that moment to walk up and ask my opinion on something inane that she was supposed to be working on solo. 

    Inside my brain, I'm screaming "OMFG lady, take a hint! NOT NOW, this is IMPORTANT!  ... there's KINGDOM DEAAAAATH on the line!"

    Instead, I said something articulate like "Uh huh, that should work."  I have no idea what the question was.

    I could have left my desk, but wasn't sure what quantities were up and didn't want to waste time getting to a public space where there may or may not be cell reception.  A few things were sold out by the time I was ready to head home, so thank goodness for modern technology.
     
  2. I got my KDM Core Box shipping notice!  Happy Halloween indeed!  It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow.  But technically all that's been done is the label creation - but progress is progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment