Sunday, November 19, 2017

PAX Unplugged Day 2

Far end of the gaming/tourney area. One opening to the main stage is at the left of this view. The vendor booths are at the veeeeeery end of this large hall. 

I take back everything I said about PAX unplugged and the ability to walk up to anything. :)  After a fairly quiet Friday, the crowds surged on Saturday, and the venue was far more crowded.  The far end of the vendor hall [nearest Wyrmwood] cleared out a bit after lunch, but at various choke points the show floor was almost full gridlock.

This is a good thing. It is a good show.  People we talked to were happy, and the mood was very positive. 

Although the show continues today, our part is done and we'll begin the haul back to reality in a few minutes.  I'll be back with a more thorough run down of my thoughts... but for now: goodbye PAX!

Edit: Clarity and formatting now that we're home and I have a real keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment